PADI Dry Suit Diver
Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season? Then dive dry.
A very popular PADI speciality course, especially for divers that like the UK waters.
PADI Dry Suit Diver Course
Not ready to end your scuba diving season? In a dry suit you won’t have to!
It’s no secret that the weather in the UK is unpredictable; meaning diving in a wetsuit could cut your season short. As a PADI Dry Suit Diver you can extend your diving season by staying warm and dry in surprisingly cold water.
In the winter months you are likely to find better visibility; notably when diving in inland dive sites such as quarries, lakes and caves, but you will also gain access to more challenging dive sites across the country and throughout the year. For example, a dry suit is a necessity when ice diving and often when altitude diving.
You will no longer quiver at the thought of jumping into cold water, as the suit seals you off completely and the thermal undersuit holds in your body heat – keeping you both dry and warm.
Nothing beats being toasty while UK diving in November.
PADI Dry Suit Diver Pre-requisites:
- Age: 10+.
- Successful completion of a medical questionnaire
- PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver
Skills you will learn:
- Putting on and taking off your dry suit with minimal assistance
- Mastering buoyancy control using your dry suit
- Dive safety procedures when using a dry suit
PADI Dry Suit Diver Course Cost: £150
What’s included in your PADI Dry Suit Diver course?
- PADI Crewpak
- Full kit hire (Dry Suit subject to size/availability inc. third party options)
- 1 Classroom session with an experienced instructor
- 2 Open Water Dives (can be completed at the Underwater Film Studio)
Copyright © 2017 Orca Scuba Diving Academy. All Rights Reserved.
Orca Scuba Diving Academy
17 Repton Close, Repton Court, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1LN
Tel: 01268 520111
Scuba Diving Holidays
PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre