Padi Advanced Open Water Course
Are you ready to take the next step and become a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver?
Outline of the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course:
During the course you will complete five adventure dives that include:
- Underwater navigation
- Deeper water diving (from 18-30 metres / 60-100 feet!)
- 3 more adventurous dives of your choice
The most exciting part about the PADI Advanced Open Water course is that you get to choose from 15 different adventure dives to complete your qualification. These include Night Diving, Dry Suit, Digital Underwater Photography, Peak Performance Buoyancy and many more!
And if you choose to take your scuba diving journey further, each adventure dive you take in the PADI Advanced Open Water course may also credit towards the first dive of the equivalent PADI Speciality Diver courses.
Skills You Will Learn:
Depending on which adventure dive you choose will vary as to which skills you gain during the course, however you will learn:
- How to get more out of your dive computer and electronic recreational dive planner
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- Even more ways to use your underwater compass
Again, depending on your chosen adventure dives, you will be using a range of scuba kit in addition to all basic gear. You may be able to try out the dive flags/floats, underwater photography equipment and other speciality gear.
- Age: 10+
- Qualified as a Padi Open Water Diver
- Successful completion of a medical questionnaire
Course start from £275, please give Gary a ring at the dive centre.
Contact Orca Scuba Diving Academy by Telephone, Email, Social Media or drop into the Scuba diving centre in Basildon, Essex