PADI Divemaster Course
If you love Scuba Diving and want to share your passion with others why not consider becoming a PADI Pro. The PADI Divemaster course is the first level to achieve this.
Are you ready to become a PADI Pro?
Are you looking for the very first step up on the PADI Professional ladder of recreational scuba diving? Well your journey begins here!
Working closely with a PADI Instructor, who will also be your Mentor, you will expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level.
Your PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
The PADI Divemaster is the prerequisite certification for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
What you can teach:
It is during the PADI Divemaster program that you will learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You will complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that will stretch your ability to organise and solve problems as well as help others to improve their scuba diving. You will then put this knowledge into action through a structured internship or series of practical training exercises.
PADI Divemaster Course Pre-requisites:
- Age: 18+
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organisation)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) course completion within the past 24 months
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Materials You Will Need:
The PADI Divemaster course crewpak includes everything you’ll need to start the PADI Divemaster programme. The complete set of materials includes:
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving – a comprehensive overview of diving physics, physiology and equipment
- Divemaster slates
- PADI Divemaster Course Manual
- CD-ROM with instructor outlines for Divemaster-conducted programmes (exclusive item not available for purchase separately)
PADI Divemaster Course Cost: £450
Copyright © 2017 Orca Scuba Diving Academy. All Rights Reserved.
Orca Scuba Diving Academy
17 Repton Close, Repton Court, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1LN
Tel: 01268 520111
Scuba Diving Holidays
PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre