PADI Enriched Diver Course
Do you want a few minutes more on the best wreck you have seen?
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course will give you time for 1 last photo!!
PADI Enriched Air Diver Course
If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an PADI Enriched Air Diver.
As your love for diving grows, so will your desire to jump straight back in the water, meaning your no-decompression limit will be the only thing holding you back.
It’s no wonder the PADI Enriched Air Diver is our most popular speciality course – offering you the ultimate reward of more time underwater.
The course will train you in the necessary requirements to dive safely with up to 40% Enriched Air Nitrox (EAN), allowing longer bottom time and shorter surface intervals due to the reduced amount of nitrogen being absorbed by your body.
If that’s still not enough to convince you to sign up, in various dive locations around the world you’ll find that EAN is not only highly accessible but also complimentary.
More time underwater, less time in between dives and EAN free of charge… what more could you ask for?
PADI Enriched Air Diver Pre-requisites:
- Age: 15+
- Successful completion of a medical questionnaire
- PADI Open Water Diver
Skills you will learn:
- Techniques for increasing dive time by using Enriched Air Nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer
PADI Enriched Air Diver Course Cost: £99
What’s included in your PADI Enriched Air Diver course?
- PADI Crewpak
- All specialised equipment needed for the course
- 1 Classroom session with an experienced instructor
- Counts towards your PADI Master Scuba Diver
Copyright © 2017 Orca Scuba Diving Academy. All Rights Reserved.
Orca Scuba Diving Academy
17 Repton Close, Repton Court, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1LN
Tel: 01268 520111
Scuba Diving Holidays
PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre